US Family Health Plan of Southern New England is a TRICARE Prime option serving over 15,000 members in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and parts of southern New Hampshire and northern Connecticut. We pride ourselves on friendly, personal service.
We currently have an opening on our Marketing team:
Inside Sales and Marketing Specialist
The Inside Sales and Marketing Specialist is responsible for all inside sales activity and administrative and project support for the US Family Health Plan Sales and Marketing team with the objective of meeting established sales and enrollment goals. US Family Health Plan is a TRICARE program funded by the Department of Defense that is available to families of active-duty service members and to retired service members and their families in southern New England.
- Supports the implementation of US Family Health Plan sales and outreach strategies.
- Responds to all inbound sales inquiries (phone and email) to enroll prospects.
- Initiates outbound sales contacts to prospects as needed.
- Leverages prospect database for sales and beneficiary outreach.
- Maintains a detailed pipeline in the department’s CRM database.
- Assists outside sales representatives as needed at information sessions and other offsite events.
- Assembles and distributes sales materials and marketing collateral (enrollment kits, provider listings, brochures, newsletters, advertising, videos, direct mail projects).
- Under the direction of the Marketing Director, arranges and books Plan events, including health fairs, information sessions, and open houses.
- Under the direction of the Marketing Director, orders supplies of promotional items.
- Maintains an inventory of all marketing collateral and promotional items.
- Generates reports and mailing lists as needed for marketing and external services to support the plan activities and health center operations.
- Assists members as needed with resolving claims and enrollment issues, and explaining benefits in order to retain membership and increase member satisfaction.
- Assists the creative team with social media content generation.
- Participates in team meetings and departmental activities to support Plan goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent sales, interpersonal, and phone skills required.
- Excellent speaking and listening abilities required.
- Computer skills required. Familiarity with CRM systems desirable.
- Must be familiar with and understand the local military community, ideally as a military retiree or as an active-duty family member.
Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience: Three or more years marketing, recruiting, or public affairs experience, preferably in the health care or military environment.
- Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint); Sugar CRM, SalesForce, or other CRM software
- Other: Must be able to obtain U.S. Government personnel security clearance as a condition of employment.
APPLY (a new window will open)