Pharmacies & Medications
Maintenance medications are delivered by mail to your doorstep by our Home Delivery pharmacy. For medications that are used for only a short time, members go to a retail pharmacy.
US Family Health Plan covers all FDA-approved prescription drugs when prescribed by an authorized physician. Your copayment depends on whether your medication is for a generic, name brand, or non-formulary medication, and whether it is filled at a retail pharmacy or though Home Delivery.
For refills or long-term medications, you save money by using our convenient Home Delivery service. Medications are sent by U.S. mail. You save on time and travel, and you never stand in line at a pharmacy. With Home Delivery, you get a 90-day supply of medication for the following copayments:
Name brand: $24
Maintenance medications are medications that you take long term for ongoing conditions, such as high blood pressure or diabetes. We mail these medications to you through Home Delivery. Please do not use retail pharmacies for fulfillment of maintenance medications.
New Online Refill Tool
We are pleased to announce that we are launching an improved online refill request tool for our Home Delivery program on May 1, 2019. This new refill tool will be easy to use, and will allow us fill your prescriptions more quickly and efficiently. Enhancements include the ability to:
- see, track, and request refills of all your active prescriptions
- change your mailing address
- add or change payment information for credit cards and FSA cards
- request express delivery if you are running low on your medication(s).
The new tool will be available at www.usfamilyhealth.org/refill.
Since this is a new way of ordering refills on-line, each member will need to send in the Home Delivery Information Sheet to our pharmacy. Our pharmacy staff must make sure that the email address that you send us is entered in your profile in our system before you can register to use the new on-line refill portal.
Starting on May 1st, you’ll be able to register your account to start using the new refill portal. Please follow these steps:
1) On the refill page, enter a valid refillable prescription number, your date of birth, and the email address that you sent to the pharmacy on Home Delivery Information Sheet.
2) A registration token will then be sent to your email address from Brighton Marine Health Center Pharmacy.
3) When you receive the registration token, enter that token exactly as it appears in the email from our pharmacy. You will then be asked to create a user name and password.
4) You will be taken to a log in page where you will enter your user name and password that you had selected. Once you log in, you will be able to view your prescriptions, shipping address, and payment information and be able to start requesting refills.
Questions? Please call the Pharmacy at 1.877.880.7007.
One-time or Urgent Prescriptions
For medications that you will be taking for only a short time, such as antibiotics and or pain medications for an acute illness, simply go to a participating retail pharmacy and show your US Family Health Plan member ID card. At retail pharmacies, you receive up to a 30-day supply of medication for the following copayments:
Name brand: $28
Please note that certain specialty medications may only be available by Home Delivery.
Pharmacy Services Department
The Pharmacy Department is available to assist you with your prescriptions Monday through Friday (holidays excepted) from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
US Family Health Plan
Attn: Pharmacy Department
77 Warren Street
Boston MA 02135-9862