Enrolling Is Easy

You can enroll any one of these ways:

  • Let us fill out the enrollment form for you. This is the easiest way to enroll. Call us at 1.888.815.5510, or contact your area's representative. We can fill out and submit an enrollment form for you.
  • Download the enrollment form and fill it out. You can download the enrollment form, print it, fill it out, and mail it to us at US Family Health Plan, PO Box 495, Canton, MA  02021-0495.
  • If you’d rather enroll online, go to the milConnect ( Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE) site. Please note that you can’t select a Primary Care Provider (PCP) at the BWE site. If you enroll through the BWE site, US Family Health Plan will assign a PCP. If you want to select a PCP yourself, contact your US Family Health Plan area representative and enroll by phone.

Getting ready to enroll

No matter how you submit the enrollment form, please call 1.800.538.9552 to make sure that you are up to date in DEERS. And be sure to have the following on hand before you fill out the form:

  • Your sponsor’s Social Security number.
  • Names of primary care doctors you have selected from our provider network. (Please call the provider’s office to make sure that he or she is accepting new patients.)
  • Information about any health insurance programs that you or your family use now.

Retirees (without Medicare Part B) only

The annual enrollment fee for Plan Year 2024 (January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2024) for retirees and their family members is:

  Yearly Quarterly Monthly
Individual $363.00 $90.75 $30.25
Family $726.00 $181.50 $60.50

You can pay for the first quarter of the enrollment fee by check or credit card. If you will pay by electronic funds transfer, you will need information about your bank and checking account, and a voided check. 

If you would like to pay your enrollment fee by allotment from your military retirement pay, please select allotment on the enrollment form; you will need to pay the first quarter by check or credit card, and the monthly allotment will begin after the third month.