How to Enroll
You can complete the form yourself or let one of our representatives guide you through the process by phone or in person.
Enrolling Is Easy
You can enroll any one of these ways:
- Let us fill out the enrollment form for you. This is the easiest way to enroll. Call us at 1.888.815.5510. We can fill out and submit an enrollment form for you.
- Fill out the enrollment form you received in the mail. If you are new to our area and eligible to enroll in US Family Health Plan, you have probably received a packet of information from us, including an enrollment form. You can follow the instructions on the enrollment form, fill it out, and mail it to us at US Family Health Plan, PO Box 9195, Watertown, MA 02471.
- Download the enrollment form and fill it out. You can download the enrollment form, print it, fill it out, and mail it to us at the Watertown address above.
Getting ready to enroll
No matter how you submit the enrollment form, please call 1.800.538.9552 to make sure that you are up to date in DEERS. And be sure to have the following on hand before you fill out the form:
- Your sponsor’s Social Security number.
- Names of primary care doctors you have selected from our provider network. (Please call the provider’s office to make sure that he or she is accepting new patients.)
- Information about any health insurance programs that you or your family use now.
Retirees (without Medicare Part B) only
The annual enrollment fee for Plan Year 2019 (January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019) for retirees and their family members is:
Depending on how you will pay for the first quarter of the fee, you will need to credit card, checkbook, or money order. If you will pay by electronic funds transfer, you will need information about your bank and checking account, and a voided check. As of January 1, 2019, the annual enrollment fee for the initial quarter is $74.25 for an individual, or $148.50 for a family.
If you would like to pay your enrollment fee by allotment from your military retirement pay, please select allotment on the enrollment form; you will need to pay the first quarter by check or credit card, and the monthly allotment will begin after the third month.