Pharmacy Information for Providers
US Family Health Plan provides the TRICARE uniform formulary and covers prescription medications prescribed by an authorized US Family Health Plan provider.
Home Delivery Pharmacy
Members obtain most maintenance medications through our Home Delivery program. Home Delivery saves members money. They receive a 90-day supply of maintenance medication for considerably less than they would pay for a 30-day supply at a local pharmacy. Because generic medications are free to our members through Home Delivery, please prescribe them whenever possible.
Write all prescriptions for maintenance medications for 90-day supplies and submit the prescriptions to our Home Delivery service one of these ways:
- Online. Submit the member’s prescription electronically to the Brighton Marine Health Center at 77 Warren Street, Brighton, MA 02135.
- Fax. Send the member’s prescription by fax to our pharmacy at 617.562.5296.
- Phone. Call the member’s prescription in to our pharmacy at 877.880.7007.
Urgent and one-time prescriptions
US Family Health Plan members may pick up urgent and one-time medications at a retail pharmacy. Please submit these prescriptions to the retail pharmacy in your usual way.
Members obtain refills of maintenance medications online or by phone at 877.880.7007. Refills are not automatic. Members call our pharmacy at 877.880.7007 if they run out of refills, and we ask the PCP to provide a new prescription.
- Oral contraceptives. Because of certain restrictions, we are not allowed to dispense oral contraceptives. Members should obtain these prescriptions at their local pharmacy.
- US Family Health Plan as secondary insurer. If a member has another insurance plan where US Family Health Plan is the secondary insurance, we do not accept those plans at our pharmacy.